Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CAD / COP
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,020 (COL$5,611,032) in Maicao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)