Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Winnipeg, Canada
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,012 (﷼ 97,683,977) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 6 hours ago)