Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.288 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 297 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,880 ($3,013) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 1 hour ago)