Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18825 CAD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 804 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,613 ($b13,880) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)