Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31902 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,102 (RM9,723) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)