Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04247 CAD / THB
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,267 (53,376 ฿) in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 775 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Geneva costs CHF 9 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)