Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$4,179 in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £762 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kingston costs J$350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$42,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volgograd costs руб 900 (about 3 hours ago)