Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.565 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is about the same as in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,915 (€3,140) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)