Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04588 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,754 (81,812 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)