Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06190 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 56% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$1,949 (31,483 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)