Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Winnipeg, Canada
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$1,974 (﷼ 63,473,985) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 4 hours ago)