Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.553 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,779 (€3,078) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)