Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16896 CAD / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 217 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 57% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,367 (HK$43,601) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 2 hours ago)