Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01089 CAD / NPR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 125% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$10,590 (₨ 972,576) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Istanbul costs 192TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhatinda costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)