Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01097 CAD / NPR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 128% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$10,468 (₨ 953,948) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)