Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39175 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,230 (18,456 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$13,000 (about 3 hours ago)