Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01261 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,139 (¥407,591) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)