Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01754 CAD / INR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 60% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$1,934 (₨110,278) in Guwahati.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)