Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.735 CAD / GIP
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 6% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,546 (£2,620) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 3 hours ago)