Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.564 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is about the same as in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,963 (€3,172) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)