Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.548 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,411 (€2,203) in Funchal, Madeira.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)