Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01244 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,722 (¥379,568) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)