Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.564 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$4,417 (€2,824) in Dresden.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)