Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24061 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,139 (R$ 8,890) in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)