Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24378 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,499 (R$ 10,253) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)