Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,335 (CH$1,351,570) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brest costs €2.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cartagena costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Orlando, Florida costs $22,100 (about 3 hours ago)