Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06447 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,231 (Mex$ 34,610) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)