Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.294 CAD / USD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,831 ($2,189) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kingston costs J$350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$42,990 (about 3 hours ago)