Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.309 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,987 (3,045 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)