Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19758 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 40% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,620 (13,261元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)