Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35476 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$1,959 (S/. 5,522) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 5 hours ago)