Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.548 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$4,374 (€2,825) in Chania.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)