Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04289 CAD / THB
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,368 (78,545 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)