Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.298 CAD / USD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,493 ($2,690) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 6 hours ago)