Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.553 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$4,380 (€2,821) in Cascais.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 5 hours ago)