Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,570 (CH$2,059,535) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nagpur costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨450 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latur costs ₨250 (about 5 hours ago)