Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08300 CAD / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 143 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,334 (E£ 28,123) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)