Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$4,204 (₩3,587,554) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)