Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont, United States vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.300 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 255 prices entered by 45 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,307 ($4,083) in Burlington, Vermont to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)