Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Winnipeg, Canada
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01609 CAD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,961 prices entered by 804 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,026 (ARS $125,922) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)