Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00432 CAD / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 158 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 34% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,051 (706,267 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)