Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,407 (₩4,605,338) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)