Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05924 CAD / CZK
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,882 (48,640 Kč) in Brno.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)