Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.629 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 5% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,478 (8,712 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 9 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $25,649 (about 2 hours ago)