Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.644 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 9% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,776 (7,419 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)