Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 24% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,821 (9,010 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨40,660 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €21,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagoya costs ¥12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luton costs £1,161 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)