Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 24% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,594 (8,618 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)