Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.298 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 699 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,476 ($4,987) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)