Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.553 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is about the same as in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,915 (€3,166) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)