Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08405 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 48% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,358 (R 28,057) in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)