Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01766 CAD / INR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 67% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$1,391 (₨78,761) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)