Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Winnipeg, Canada
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 CAD / LBP *
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 64% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,522 (8,929,157 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)